|Tooley's Farm, Hampstead Heath,|
also known as Wildwood
|from Wyldes Farm, Hampstead|
It appears that Greville must have had some happy association with the name 'Wildwood' and transferred it from Hampstead to Haslemere.
Looking at Greville's other addresses on the electoral roll:
|Hollywood House, Kingstonhill|
- From 1889 Greville is registered at 47 (or sometimes 49) Queen Anne Street, Marylebone.
- In 1892 Greville moved to nearby 85 Harley Street.
- In 1910 Greville is still registered at 85 Harley Street, but is noted as living at Holmwood, Kingstonhill This house might be what is now called Holmwood House, and was previously owned by Ronnie Wood of The Rolling Stones, as reported in The Daily Mail here.
- Between 1906-1914 Greville is registered as a qualifying property St George's Cottage, Haslemere
- In 1915 Greville is recorded at Wildwood, North End, Hampstead
- In 1920 and 1921 MacDonald is registered at 17 Duke Street, the Peasant Arts Society HQ, but is noted as "abode, Wildwood, Haslemere".